For self-activation of off campus access to e-resources accounts please visit the self-activation link
Please follow the steps below:
- Login using your KU email(@students.ku.ac.ke or @ku.ac.ke)
- Upon successful login the system will redirect you back to the off campus registration page
- The system will retrieve and populate your name and KU email address
- Provide your student registration number or staff PF No.
- Click register
- Follow the prompts provided in the popup
- Upon successful registration, you will be redirected to the off campus platform. You can then proceed to access the resource of your choice
The ninth Royal Academy of Engineering Frontiers of Engineering for Development symposium will take place in Manchester from 5-7 May 2020. This symposium will cover the overarching theme 'Engineering Inclusive Cities'.
The symposium will focus on the UN Sustainable Development Goal 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure, and will focus on inclusivity in the infrastructure of cities, in a developing country context.
The event will be made up of three multidisciplinary and interactive workshop-style sessions that explore the overall theme of 'Engineering Inclusive Cities'.
Click here for further information.
This is to notify all students that following the Presidential Directive on suspension of learning in Education Institutions due to the Corona-Virus (COVID-19) Pandemic, the University Senate met today and resolved to close the University until further notice with effect from tomorrow, Tuesday, 17th March, 2020. All students are requested to clear and vacate from their respective Campus premises by 4.00 p.m. Further to this:
1) All resident students will be expected to remove their personal belongings from their rooms and hand over the keys to the Director, Accommodation Services.
2) International students who either wish to travel back to their respective home countries or those who wish to stay on campus are expected to register with Director, International Programmes and Collaborations.
Besides the closure of the University, all students are urged to strictly adhere to the safety and health measures announced by the Ministry of Health and which are also posted on the University’s website so as to avoid being exposed to the deadly Corona Virus.
PROF. PAUL K. WAINAINA, Ph.D