Go to Top
Department: Accounting and Finance
Contact Address: P.O. Box 1423 Kericho
View full CV
- Robert K. Cheruiyot et al (2020). Effects of Price Skimming Strategies and Profitability of the Commercial Banks in Kericho County, Kenya. ISSN 2454-6186, IJRISS Journal volume IV, Issue X.
- Robert K. Cheruiyot et al (2019) Capital Allocation in Unit Trust and the Growth of Capital Market in Kenya. ISSN 2222-1697 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2847 (Online) DOI: 10.7176/RJFA Vol.10, No.12, 2019.
- Robert K. Cheruiyot et al (2019) Domestic savings in Unit Trust and the Growth of Capital Market in Kenya. ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online) DOI: 10.7176/EJBM Vol.11, No.16, 2019
- Robert K. Cheruiyot et al (2015) Effect of corporate governance practices on financial performance of Saccos in Kericho Municipality, IOSR Journal Vol. 6
Seminars and Conferences.
- August 2021: School of Business Kenyatta University 3rd International Business Research and Industrial Conference (IBRIC)
- June 2021: 5th Kibabii University International Conference
- June 2021: African Interdisciplinary Studies Association (AISA) & Multimedia University of Kenya
- December 2020: participated Kenyatta university school of business International Business and Research Conference (IBRIC).
- June 2019 participated Kenyatta university school of business International Business and Research Conference (IBRIC).
Kenyatta University School of Business...ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Copyright © 2020 Kenyatta University. All Rights Reserved