Dr. Elizabeth Mutisya
Name: Elizabeth Mutisya
- Mutisya, E. N., Dinga J. N & Kinai T. K. (2019). Students' Perceptions of Teacher Support and Academic Motivation as Predictors of Academic Engagement. International Journal of Applied Psychology, 9(5): 128-134.
Mutisya, E. N., Dinga J. N & Kinai T. K. & Mutweleli, S.M., (2016). Relationship Between Academic Emotions, Self-efficacy and Mathematics Achievement of secondary school students in Central Division, Machakos County Kenya. Msingi Journal1(2).
- Students’ Perceptions of Teacher Support and Motivation as Predictors of Academic Engagement and Achievement Among Secondary School students in Machakos County, Kenya
- Relationship Between Academic Emotions, Self-efficacy and Mathematics Achievement of Secondary school Students in Central Division, Machakos County, Kenya
- 19th – 30th April 2021 – Fundamentals of Learning Sciences with Cognitive Neuroscience. Organized by the Institute for Connecting Neuro Science with Teaching & Learning, Seatle.
- 7th November 2019 – Training of Trainers Workshop for Staff Mentors and Growing Leaders Facilitators at Kenyatta University
- 22nd February 2019 - Thesis writing workshop at the Department of Educational Psychology.
- 26th June 2019 - Kusoma (LMS) Training
- 1st December 2020 – 40th Post Graduate Seminar for PhD Graduands
- 26th January 2018 – Staff Mentors Seminar at Kenyatta University