Bunyi, G. W. (2014). Curriculum and Pedagogy in Re-energizing Education in Kenya. A Paper presented at the KEMIconference, June 17-18, 2014, KEMI, Nairobi.
Bunyi, G. W., Wangia, J., Magoma, C. & Limboro, C. (2013). Learning to teach lower primary mathematmatics in Primary Teacher Training colleges in Kenya. A paper presented at the Ministry of Education Teacher education and Professional Development Program (TEPD) Conference 9th - 10th May 2013, KICD Nairobi
Bunyi, G. W., Wangia, J., Magoma, C. & Limboro, C. Multilingualism and literacy instruction: Teachers’ dilemmas, knowledge and practices. A Paper presented at the 7th Pan-African Reading for All Conference, August 12 to 16 2013, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
Akyeampong, K., Adu-Yeboah, C. & Bunyi, G. W. (2011). Inside the black box of learning to teach primary mathematics in Kenya and Ghana. A Paper presented at the CIES Conference in Montreal, Canada.
Bunyi, G. W. (2011). Westbrook, J.O., Bhalalusesa, E., Bunyi, G.W. & Kyeyune, R. (2011). The story of the reading teacher: from college to classroom and the gaps in between. A Paper presented at the 8th Pan-African Reading For All Conference, July University of Botswana, Gaborone
Bunyi, G. W. Mutiga, J. & Trudell, B. (2010). Setting the context: Language-and-education issues in Africa. A paper presented at the in the A paper presented at the International Conference on multilingualism, July 22nd and 23rd, 2010, Kenyatta University, Nairobi.
- October 2015:Kenyatta University – Training lecturers in the schools of architecture and medicine in curriculum development.
- September 2015:Kenyatta University – Training lecturers in the schools of Humanities and Law in curriculum development.
- 2013:Training in gender mainstreaming for Somaliland Ministry of Education Senior Officers – contracted by the Ministry of Education, Somaliland.
- 2013:Training of Trainers for the Somaliland Ministry of Education Officers – contracted by the Ministry of Education, Somaliland.
- 2010:Topic: Mainstreaming Gender in University Curricula, Moi University, 2nd and 3rd November 2010.
- 2005-2008:Gender and Sexuality Training for Persons Living with HIV and AIDS Advocates for Population Services International (PSI).
- 2005-2008:Gender and Sexuality Training for Youth Leaders for Population Services International (PSI).
- 2007:Mainstreaming Gender in the African Virtual University Science and Mathematics Teacher Education Modules, Nairobi (February). AVU.
- 2006:Mainstreaming Gender in the African Virtual University Teacher Education Modules, Nairobi August). AVU.
- 2005:A. I. C. Kajiado Girls Primary School Gender Sensitization Workshop, A. I. C. Kajiado Primary School, Kajiado, Kenya (May 19-20). FAWE Regional Office.
- Women Educational Researchers of Kenya
- Forum for African Women Educationalists (Kenya Chpater)
- Multilingual Education Network
- Member of the Editorial Board of – Language and Education, an international journal
Last Updated on Tuesday, 22 January 2019 10:37