CONFERENCES, SEMINARS, AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
- IPR-KEMRI Symposium ‘The status of Bacteriophage Research in Kenya’ held on March 21, 2022 at Ole Sereni Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Implementation Research Methodology and Applications Training Workshop organized by African Population and Health Research Center on February 7-11, 2022 at Kabira, County Club, Kampala, Uganda.
- Stakeholders workshop for Development of Medical laboratory Science Curriculum Development organized by Kabarak University Guest House, Nakuru, Kenya on 30th November to 3rd December 2021.
- Capacity Building Webinar on Green Economy and Sustainability. Organized by The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) on 28th October 2021.
- Online Workshop on Commercialization of Research. Organized by Internalization and Transfer and Director of Africa Institute and Centre for Research on Service Science (CROSS0, Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences, 13th to 14th July 2021.
- Synthetic Biology Stakeholders’ Online Workshop, organized by the International Service for the Acquisition of Agri-biotech Application (ISAAA) AfriCenter and Partners. Held on March 29th, 2021.
- Pedagogical Skill Training, organized by the Centre for the Teacher Professional Development and Excellence, Kenyatta University, from 29th September to 2nd October 2020.
- MLS MSc and Ph.D. curricula Review Workshop held at Kenyatta University Conference Centre, Kenya on 29th and 30th August 2019.
- Capacity Building Training Workshop on Collaborations and Partnerships, at Kenyatta University Conference Centre, on 17th July 2019.
- Awareness training on New Learning Management system (LMS) at the Student’s Computer Laboratory, on Tuesday 18th September, 2018
- Workshop on System Science and Industrial Engineering, at Kenyatta University Central Administration Senate Boardroom, on Friday 14th September, 2018.
- Second East African Phage Laboratory Training Workshop held at Pwani University in Kilifi, Kenya, held on 24th of June to 7th July 2018, organized by Phages for Global Health Scientific Consultant, Fullbright Specialist Program 383 62nd Street Oakland, CA 94618, USA
- Awareness Training on ISO 27001, Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), at Business and Students Service Centre (BSSC), on 17th June, 2018.
- National Research Fund Workshop, Kenyatta University, Nairobi- Kenya- January 2018
- Key pathogenic Microbiology and Immunology Conference, Beijing, China- May 2016
- CAS-TWAS Biotechnology Conference, Beijing- June 2015.
- Innovative Teaching Methodologies and Clinical Mentorship workshop conducted by Kenyatta University in collaboration with University of Maryland School of Medicine-Partnership for Advanced Clinical Education (PACE) project at KUCC from 19th- 23rd August 2013.
- Training on Innovative Teaching Methodologies and Clinical Mentorship Workshop, organized by Partnership in Advanced Clinical Education (PACE) a joint program of the University of Nairobi and University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- Teaching Methodology, organized by Centre for Teaching Excellence and Evaluation, Kenyatta University, Kenya, from28th May to 14th November 2013.
- ‘Publishing Scientific Research’ seminar by Springer conducted at Kenyatta University Conference Centre- 30th May 2013.
- Germany Academic Service (DAAD) Ph.D. Proposal Writing Workshop, Kenya, 28th February, 2013
- Postgraduate Seminar, Graduate School, Kenyatta University, Kenya- 9th June 2011
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems (QMS) Awareness training, Kenyatta University, Kenya, March 2011
- 18th Institute of Primate Research (IPR) International Biomedical Research Conference, Nairobi, Kenya, August, 2010
- Laboratory Animal Sciences workshop held at the institute of Primate Research (IPR), Nairobi, Kenya- 5th July, 2010
- Ethics in Ministry, Discipline in service and conducting ministry in Church, Christian foundation fellowship, Nairobi, Kenya, April 2, 2010
- Data Analysis Conference held at Students’ computer Center, Kenyatta University, Kenya- 26 August-September 2009
- Ali Nor BS, Menza NC, Musyoki AM. Multidrug-Resistant Shigellosis among Children Aged below Five Years with Diarrhea at Banadir Hospital in Mogadishu, Somalia. Candian J Infect Dis Med Microbiol. 2021 Jun 8; 2021:6630272. doi: 10.1155/2021/6630272. PMID: 34211618; PMCID: PMC8208871.
- Musa A.A., Muturi M.W., Musyoki A.M., Ouso D.O., Oundo J.W., Makhulu E.E., Wambua L., Villinger J., Jeneby M.M. Arboviruses and Blood Meal Sources in Zoophilic Mosquitoes at Human-Wildlife Interfaces in Kenya. Vector Borne Zoonotic Dis. 2020 Jun;20(6):444-453.doi: 10.1089/vbz.2019.2563. Epub 2020 Mar 5.
- Musyoki A., Zhongyu S., Chunling X., Guangwen L., Jianxun Q., Feng G., Beiwen Z., Qiangmin Z., Yan L., Joel H., Cuihua L., Jinghua Y., Yi S. & George G. Structural and functional analysis of an anchorless fibronectin-binding protein FBPS from Gram-positive bacterium Streptococcus suis. Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences, United States 2016 November, 113 (48) 13869-13874. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1608406113
- Lianpan D., Jian S., Xishan Lu, Yong-Qiang D., Musyoki A., Huijun C., Yanfang Z., Yuan Y., Hao S., Joel H., Haixia X., Jinghua Y., Yi S. Cheng-Feng Q., Jianxun Q., & George G. Structures of the Zika Virus Envelope Protein and Its Complex with a Flavivirus Broadly Protective Antibody, Cell Host & Microbe (2016), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.chom.2016.04.013.
- Ruchao P., Tengfei Z., Babayemi O., Musyoki A., Yingzi C., Yi S., Peiyi W.&, George G. In vitro assembly of Ebola virus nucleocapsid-like complex expressed in coli; Protein Cell (2016) DOI 10.1007/s13238-016-0314-1
- Musyoki A. & Mbaruk S. An Investigation into the Bacteriological Quality of Dandora Sewage Treatment Plant and the Receiving Waters of Nairobi and Athi Rivers, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (21 Nov. 2015). ISBN-10: 365980245X, ISBN-13: 978-3659802454
- Musyoki A., Mbaruk S., Mbithi J. & Maingi J. Diurnal and seasonal variations of pathogenic bacteria in Dandora Sewage Treatment Plant wastewater, Nairobi, Kenya. Journal of Research in Environmental Science and Toxicology (2013) (ISSN: 2315-5698) Vol. 2(2) pp. 36-41.
- Musyoki A., Mbaruk S., Mbithi, J., & Maingi J. Water-Borne Bacterial Pathogens in Surface Waters of Nairobi River and Health Implication to Communities Downstream Athi River. International Journal of Life Science and Pharma Research (2013), 3, 4-10.
- Musyoki A. The bacteriologic quality of Dandora sewage treatment plant and the receiving waters of Nairobi and Athi Rivers. Master’s thesis, Kenyatta University Institutional Repository (2012) http://irku.ac.ke/handle/123456789/436/browse?value =Musyoki%2C+Abednego+Moki&type=author.