1. Annual Early Career Health Researchers Symposium Aga Khan University Hospital 10th December 2020
2. Helicobacter pylori culture and Molecular Techniques Training, Department of Environmental and Preventive Medicine, Oita University, Japan 9th to 22nd March.
3. Strategic Partnerships for Higher Education Innovation and Reform Curriculum Mapping for Programs Workshop, 8th to 10th May 2019
4. Partnership for Health Research Training in Kenya 9th to 13th April at University of Nairobi
5. Annual Early Career Health Researchers Symposium Aga Khan University Hospital 29th September 2018
6. Quality Issues in Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing on 2nd August 2018 at The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi, Kenya. 7. Elsevier Authors Training workshop 19 May 2017
- Prevalence and Endoscopic Findings of Helicobacter pylori Infection among Dyspeptic Patients in Kenya. Catherine N. Mwangi, Stephen Njoroge, Allan Rajula, Ahmed Laving, Rose Kamenwa, Smita Devani, Andrew Nyerere, Gunturu Revathi Open Journal of Medical Microbiology Vol.10 No.4, December 30, 2020 DOI: 10.4236/ojmm.2020.104020
- Whole Genome Sequencing Reveals Virulence Potentials of Helicobacter pylori Strain KE21 Isolated from a Kenyan Patient with Gastric Signet Ring Cell Carcinoma. Catherine Mwangi, Njoroge S, Tshibangu-Kabamba E, Moloo Z, Rajula A, Devani S, Matsumoto T, Nyerere K, Kariuki S, Revathi G, Yamaoka Y. Toxins (Basel). 2020 Aug 29;12(9):556. doi: 10.3390/toxins12090556. PMID: 32872465; PMCID: PMC7551074.
- Comparing Diagnostic Performance of Pronto Dry Rapid Urease® and Culture to Histopathology among Endoscopy Patients at the Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi-Kenya, Stephen Njoroge, Catherine Mwangi, Kimang’a Nyerere, Gunturu Revathi, Smita Devani, Allan Rajula, Rose Kamenwa, Nyamongo Onkoba, and Fredrick Odhiamb Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research 10.9734/jammr 2019
- Serotypes and antimicrobial susceptibility patterns of nasopharyngeal pneumococci isolated from children in health centers in Nairobi. Catherine Njeri Mwangi, Gunturu Revathi, Samuel Kariuki and Ann Muigai 2016 Open Journal Of Medical Microbiology 10.4236/ojmm.2016.61007
- Antimicrobial activity of various extracts of the sea urchin Tripneustes gratilla (Echinoidea) African Laila Abubakar, Catherine Njeri Mwangi, Uku. J, Ndirangu S. 2012 Journal of Pharmacology and Therapeutics 19-23 A KeSoBAP Publication ©2012